Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Target Opens in Hawaii

Photobucket
by kr001 

Yesterday, Target opend (rather quietly) its stores in Salt Lake & Kapolei, respectively.  They are the first Target sotres in Hawaii.  Both of the stores are rather far from our house, so we did not want to drive there in the middle of week. We plan to check either of them out on this weekend.  
 
I read so many blog posts about great deals and finds at Target, I was so excited when I heard that it is coming to Hawaii.  One of my favorite blogs on deals at Target is Attention Target Shoppers.   I am pretty sure that the deals in Hawaii would differ from those on the mainland as usual.  But you can learn the basic tips on deal shopping at Target from her blog.  


I have been checking Target's website for a weekly ad, but it is yet to be available.  I have not decided if I want to post weekly coupon-matches for Target.  I want to see how good the deals are first.  You can find coupons for Target here.  



1 comments:

Marcie said...

Aloha! Thanks for linking to me and mentioning my blog. I really apprecaite it. I miss Hawaii! I lived there long, long ago. It's been 34 years to be exact. I even have a child who was born on Oahu.

I would love to do a link exchange with you. Let me know if you'd like to do that. I hope you get pics of the new store. It would be very interesting to see Target Hawaiian style!

Mahalo!
Ginger

Post a Comment